Crafted in collaboration with a Texas-based distillery, Gold Bar Black Double Cask Straight Bourbon Whiskey is a bold, smooth and distinctive bourbon with conviction. Distilled from a mash bill of 80% Texas Corn and 20% Oklahoma Rye, our whiskey is first matured in New American Oak barrels for 3-6 years before being double cask finished in former French oak wine barrels from the idyllic Napa Valley. This unique finishing results in outstanding smoothness and complexity of flavor.
The nose features maple, toffee and caramel with layers of spicy rye, and vanilla. The palate showcases bold spicy rye followed by toasted cinnamon and rich tobacco before settling into a soft buttery finish with mellow cherry and sweet fruits. Balanced layers of smoke, spice and creamy fruit.
GOLD BAR Midnight Manhattan
A California spin on a New York classic
- 2 ounces GOLD BAR® Whiskey
- 1 ounce Ramazzotti Amaro
- 1 dash bitters
- 1 brandied cherry for garnish
- Fill a mixing glass two-thirds full with ice.
- Add GOLD BAR® Whiskey, amaro and bitters.
- Stir vigorously for 30 seconds, then strain into a glass.
- DOUBLE GOLD San Francisco World Spirits Competition (2021)
- 93 POINTS New York International Spirits Competition
- 90 POINTS Proof Awards